What would you say if we told you that there are 37.3 Million mobile apps live on the leading app stores as of May 2015?
Surprised? Don’t be. The trend of having mobile apps for your business or organization has not been new. If we reflect back over the last five years, the number of mobile applications has constantly grown. The reason is obvious too. No one wants to miss an opportunity to reach the wide user base of mobile phone users. Not only the larger companies or organizations have been making mobile apps to reach their target audience. Even the smaller local businesses and institutions have got their mobile apps. Continue reading →
Users of Apple devices – iPhone and iPad have continuously grown over the years. After release of the latest version of iOS and iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the user base of Apple phones has grown even larger. So, it has become absolutely imperative for companies to have an iOS app for their business over and above a website and an Android app.
Although there are a lot of iOS App development companies and iOS App developers in the market, it is very tricky to choose the right one to build your app. There are a lot of factors that need to be considered and some serious research needs to be done before you finalize who to hire for your iOS App development and how do you go about the development of your app. So, here are a few pointers that will help you move in the right direction.
1. Plan your App : It is very important that you plan what your app should do. Even before you start searching for a developer for your app, it is necessary that you have a clear road map and list of requirements and functionality for the app. It is always advisable to document this and provide to the developer so that there is no lack of clarity.
2. Set aside a budget and time-frame : Before you start the process of iOS App Development, you must set aside a budget and a time-frame for not only the app development but also for marketing of the app. It is no use having an app and people not knowing that it exists.
3. Hire the right developer : Hiring the right iOS developer is critical to the success of your project. The best way is to ask for references of good developers or development companies from people you know. If this is not possible, opt for companies with high client ratings and testimonials. Also check their past work; ask them for links of the apps they have published.
4. Work closely with your developer : You know your business best. A developer or a development company can be very good at designing and developing your app, but they would still need your expert knowledge about your business. If you work closely with them, your vision will surely turn into a beautiful app.
5. Market your App : As we mentioned earlier too, if you don’t market your app, no one will know that it exists. You will find that good iOS App Development companies also offer an App Marketing service. It is advisable to discuss various ways that your app can be marketed to reach the right target audience for your company. It is preferable to hire a company that provides both app development and marketing services so that you have to deal with only one agency for all your app related work.
By keeping the above points in mind, you will be able to have a great iOS App for your company. If you are looking for a reliable iOS App Development Company, AppsOnRoll is the one stop solution for your problem. To get more information, please visit our website to know more about our services, our work and what our clients have to say about us.
Do you know what does it call for a company to develop a game that you love and enjoy playing the most in your mobile? There are so many mobile application and game developing companies out there; what makes them unique and stand-apart is how good they are at representing cool, funky, trendy and amazingly easy game applications. For any game or mobile application developing company what matters the most is investing time and money on the best game developer.
However, there are certain significant things that you need to consider as you plan hiring the best game developer for your organization. Let’s have a look at few simple yet uneatable pointers you need to consider.
• Technical skills definitely take the center stage when the question is about the efficiency and skillfulness of a game developer. Make sure you choose someone who is up with the latest trending games in the market.
• Also see to it if he is versatile with different types of games. Most important is how good he is on the technical side. Is he well-versed with coding? Does he have great skills in C, C++ or any other major game related programming language?
• Apart from technicality what also matters is how creative he is and what new he can bring in the game you are planning to develop. These days any game developer should not just be good with the technical aspects of developing a game but, serve innovative ideas too.
• Experience speaks a lot about the versatility of a game developer. Hiring a fresher might cost you on the training part. So it is advisable you choose someone who has experience working within different projects, developing variety of games.
Make sure you wisely choose a game developer for better results. Keep looking this space for interesting and informative write-ups, as we love writing new things for our readers.
In this modern era, businesses are finding new ways to increase the popularity of their business making major investments in the IT industry. That is the reason it has become inevitable for many of these companies to have a very own mobile application. It has been believed that mobile apps are a great way to increase the revenue and popularity of a business.
Whether you agree or not, it is a fact, mobiles and tablets is the new home to many consumers.
• When you plan to hire a company for mobile application development make sure you work with developers who have an expertise at understanding your ideas, redefining it to help you conceptualize an app that takes you cross the globe in terms of business and popularity.
• How can you forget about the UX/UI design skills? They actually take the center stage, don’t they? For businessmen who are unaware let me tell you, one third of your app is all about how greater a user interactivity it has.
• Did you just think it is a one-time work? Get it done and pay for it- this doesn’t imply to mobile application development. Developing an app has different stages which decide the future of the success and popularity of the app.
• Opting for low-priced services might give you short-term pleasures, however in a long run expecting fruitful results will be a waste of time. It is wise to go with better quality and not cheaper price.
Choosing a developer might not be a difficult task, for there are many in the industry. However, selecting and hiring the right one is what matters.